Pumpkin French Toast
This delicious pumpkin French toast recipe is the perfect dish to share with family or friends a brunch. The fall flavours pair perfectly with the taste of Bon Matin® 100% Whole Wheat No Sugar, No Fat Added bread, which will help you feel full during your activities!
- 6 slices of Bon Matin® 100% Whole Wheat No Sugar, No Fat Added Bread
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 spoonful of vanilla yogurt (optional)
- 1 handful of pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Put all the ingredients except the bread in a deep bowl.
- Whisk together until smooth.
- Grease a skillet with oil and heat over medium-low heat.
- Dip each side of a slice of bread in the mixture and shake it to remove the excess.
- Add the soaked bread slice to the heated skillet and cook, 2 to 3 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Repeat the process for each slice of bread.
- Serve French toast with a dollop of vanilla yogurt, maple syrup and pumpkin seeds sprinkled on top.