Banh Mi Sandwich with Tofu
Bon Matin🅫 wants you to travel through its recipes! We suggest you go to Vietnam with our Banh Mi with tofu. Did you know that Banh Mi means 'whole wheat bread'? It is the kind of bread that we offer you in this colourful vegetarian recipe bursting with flavour. Have a great trip!
- In a bowl, mix and whisk the vinegar and honey.
- In the same bowl, add the carrots, daikon and radishes, then marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a blender, puree the green onion, lemongrass, ginger, garlic, lime juice, soya sauce, maple syrup, 2 tablespoons of the oil and water.
- Pour the marinade into a dish, add the tofu slices, and let marinate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Once the tofu is marinated, in a skillet, heat the remaining oil and cook the tofu slices over medium-high heat until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients of the mayonnaise.
- Set aside
- Brush mayonnaise on bread slices.
- Add tofu slices, pickled vegetables, cucumbers, and coriander leaves.