Open-Face Kiwi Lime Breakfast Sandwich
Wake up your taste buds with a bright and fresh nibble that you can make in less than five minutes.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) low‑fat cream cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) finely grated lime zest
- 4 slices Bon Matin® 6 Grains Bread, toasted
- 4 ripe kiwis, peeled and sliced
- Stir together cream cheese, honey, lime juice and lime zest until well combined; spread over warm toast. Top with kiwi slices. Serve immediately.
Tip: Add an exotic touch by stirring 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground cardamom into the cream cheese mixture.