- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Whisk together miso, soy sauce, lime juice and ginger.
- Place salmon fillets on greased foil-lined baking sheet and brush with miso mixture; roast for about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, combine cream cheese and wasabi until smooth; spread evenly over slices of bread.
- Divide avocado, carrots and cucumber among slices of bread; top with salmon fillets and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Tip: To toast sesame seeds, heat a small skillet over medium heat; add sesame seeds and stir constantly for about 2 minutes or until golden and fragrant.