- 4 slices Bon Matin® Renovated Grains, toasted
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) miso paste
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) minced fresh ginger
- 4 salmon fillets (each 4 oz/125 g)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp (10 mL) prepared wasabi paste
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) matchstick carrots
- 1 cup (250 mL) matchstick English cucumber
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) toasted sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Whisk together miso, soy sauce, lime juice and ginger. Place salmon fillets on greased foil-lined baking sheet and brush with miso mixture; roast for about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Meanwhile, combine cream cheese and wasabi until smooth; spread evenly over slices of bread. Divide avocado, carrots and cucumber among slices of bread; top with salmon fillets and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Tip: To toast sesame seeds, heat a small skillet over medium heat; add sesame seeds and stir constantly for about 2 minutes or until golden and fragrant.
12 Grain Spinach-Strawberry and Goat Cheese Sandwich
Crunchy Tuna and Radish Salad Sandwich
Avocado and Turkey Club Sandwich
Open-Face Salmon Sushi Bowl Sandwich
Matcha Cream Cheese and Black Sesame Toast
Moroccan Chicken Salad Sandwich with Almonds