Crunchy Breakfast Granola
This crunchy granola is perfect any time of day. Try it for breakfast with yogurt and fresh fruit, or sprinkled over ice cream for dessert.
Preparation 10 min
Total 35 min
MADE WITH Bon Matin® Ancient Grains Bread with Quinoa
- 4 slices Bon Matin™ Ancient Grains Bread with Quinoa, torn into pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) rolled oats
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). In food processor, pulse bread to make coarse crumbs; toss with oats, almonds, sunflower seeds and cinnamon.
- Whisk together honey and vegetable oil.
- Pour over granola mixture; toss well to coat.
- Spread on 2 rimmed baking sheets; bake, stirring every 5 minutes, for about 25 minutes or until toasted.
- Stir in dried cranberries.
Tip: Granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week.