14 Grain Spinach-Strawberry and Goat Cheese Sandwich
This lunch favourite is jam packed with flavour and will keep you on track with your healthy eating goals
- 4 Slices Bon Matin® 14 Grain Bread, toasted
- 0.33 cup (80 mL) Crumbled goat cheese
- 2 cups (500 mL) Baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup (250 mL) Sliced strawberries
- Balsamic vinegar to drizzle
- Salt and pepper
- DIVIDE goat cheese and spinach between 2 slices of toast. Top with berries, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- TOP with remaining slices of toast to form sandwiches. Slice in half and serve immediately.