Crunchy Tuna and Radish Salad Sandwich
This open faced sandwich will not only satisfy your hunger it's healthy & delicious too!
- 1 (170 g) Can low sodium tuna, drained
- .5 cup (125 mL) Diced radish
- 1 Stalk celery, diced
- .25 cup (60 mL) Plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon
- Dash hot sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Light mayonnaise
- Pepper to taste
- Shredded lettuce
- 2 Slices 14 grains Bon Matin Bread, toasted
- MIX together tuna, radish, celery, yogurt, lemon juice, mustard and mayonnaise. Season with pepper.
- DIVIDE lettuce between toasted bread slices and top with tuna mixture.
- SERVE as an open‑faced sandwich.