Burrata and Cherry Tomato Salad on Toast
This is our mouthwatering recipe for burrata and cherry tomato salad. It’s the perfect topping for a toasted slice of 12 Grains Bon Matin™ La Mie de L’artisan™ bread.
Preparation 20 min
Total 10 min
MADE WITH Bon Matin® La mie de l’artisan™ 12 Grain Bread
- 6 slices of Bon Matin™ La mie de l’artisan™ 12 Grain Bread
- 450 g multicoloured cherry tomatoes
- 1 ball burrata cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Italian herbs
- Handful of finely chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (250°C).
- Brush the bread with oil and sprinkle with Italian herbs.
- Toast the bread in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and place in a bowl. Add the oil, garlic, lemon juice, onion, basil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place the burrata in the middle of a serving plate and spoon the tomato mixture around it. Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with the toasted bread.