- Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C). Line a baking tray with a silicon mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ingredients for the creamy dressing. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Stir together the olive oil and herbes de Provence. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread some of the olive oil-herb blend on the bread slices and mix the rest in with the asparagus.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the bread is slightly dry and the asparagus is cooked al dente.
- When done, top the bread slices with feta.
- Note: If the asparagus are small, check for doneness after 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, gently toss the other vegetables and fresh herbs in the creamy dressing.
- Top the feta toast with Green Goddess salad.
Hubert’s tip: You can use any green vegetable available at the supermarket. Get creative: Brussel sprouts, green beans, green peppers, rapini, bok choy, etc.