Bon Matin Multigrain Bread makes this family favourite a feel good option for breakfast this weekend
- 1 (56 g) Package dry hollandaise sauce mix
- 24-30 Asparagus spears
- 6 Eggs
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) White vinegar
- 6 Slices Multigrain Bon Matin Bread, toasted
- 6 Slices Swiss cheese
- 12 Slices Schneiders® Peameal Style Bacon, cooked as per package directions
- Salt and pepper
- COOK hollandaise sauce according to package directions. Keep warm.
- BLANCH asparagus in boiling water until tender crisp about, about 2‑3 minutes. Set aside.
- BRING a large pot of water to a boil. Lower heat to keep water just simmering. Stir in vinegar. Working one egg at a time, crack into a small cup and gently drop into the simmering water. Once all eggs have been added to the pot cook until desired doneness, about 3‑4 minutes for medium poached. Remove eggs from pot with a slotted spoon.
- PLACE 2 slices of peameal bacon on each slice of toast, top with a slice of cheese, a layer of blanched asparagus, and a poached egg. Drizzle with desired amount of hollandaise sauce and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.