Bon Matin Multigrain Bread makes this family favourite a feel good option for breakfast this weekend
Preparation 5 min
Total 25 min
MADE WITH Bon Matin® No Sugar, No Fat Added Multigrain Bread
- 6 Slices Bon Matin™ No Fat, No Sugar Added Multigrain Bread, toasted
- 1 (56 g) Package dry hollandaise sauce mix
- 24-30 Asparagus spears
- 6 Eggs
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) White vinegar
- 6 Slices Swiss cheese
- 12 Slices Peameal Style Bacon, cooked as per package directions
- Salt and pepper
- Cook hollandaise sauce according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Blanch asparagus in boiling water until tender crisp about, about 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Lower heat to keep water just simmering.
- Stir in vinegar.
- Working one egg at a time, crack into a small cup and gently drop into the simmering water.
- Once all eggs have been added to the pot cook until desired doneness, about 3-4 minutes for medium poached.
- Remove eggs from pot with a slotted spoon.
- Place 2 slices of peameal bacon on each slice of toast, top with a slice of cheese, a layer of blanched asparagus, and a poached egg.
- Drizzle with desired amount of hollandaise sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.