Cheesy Leek and Smoked Salmon Toast
Try out our recipe for cheesy leek and smoked salmon toast made with Bon Matin soft multigrain bread—it’s delicious!
Preparation 15 min
Total 30 min
MADE WITH Bon Matin® Smooth Multigrain Bread
- 4 slices Bon Matin™ Smooth Multigrain Bread
- 2 cups leeks, finely sliced
- 3/4 cup smoked salmon, cut in small pieces
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, mix the leeks, smoked salmon, cheese, mayo and dill.
- Place the bread slices on a baking tray, top them with the leek mixture and bake for 15 minutes.