French Toast Casserole with Raspberries and Almonds
Here is our easy-to-make French toast casserole perfect for family brunches. Made with our Bon Matin™ La mie de l’artisan™ Oatmeal Bread, it is so delicious!
Total 1 hr 10 min
MADE WITH Bon Matin® La mie de l’artisan™ Oatmeal Bread
- 8 cups of Bon Matin™ La mie de l’artisan™ Oatmeal Bread, cut into cubes
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tsp icing sugar
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, maple syrup, almond extract and cinnamon.
- Add the bread cubes and coat them well with the mixture.
- Let stand for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Butter a baking dish.
- Take the mixture out of the fridge and add the raspberries. Mix gently and pour the contents into the baking dish.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and sliced almonds.