Celebrate the corn season with our Mexican-inspired corn dip. Served with Bon Matin® No Sugar, No Fat Added White Bread with Whole Grains croutons, this shareable dish is spicy, fresh, and tasty. This is the perfect recipe for a gathering!
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Mix oil and Cajun spices.
- Brush the pieces of bread with the mixture of oil and spices.
- Toast the pieces of bread in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Grill the ears of corn on the barbecue or in a frying pan for 8 to 10 minutes, then let cool.
- Using a knife, remove the corn kernels from the cobs.
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, cottage cheese, lime juice, pepper, garlic, and chili powder.
- Add the corn, cilantro, and cheese to the bowl, then mix well.
- Serve with the bread croutons.