Grilled Chicken and Pesto Sandwich
This grilled chicken and pesto sandwich is filled with flavour! A must-have for lunchtime.
Preparation 2 hrs
Total 2 hrs 20 mins
MADE WITH Bon Matin® La mie de l’artisan™ Oat and Quinoa Bread
- 4 slices of Bon Matin® La mie de l’artisan™ Oat and Quinoa Bread
- 1 Chicken Breast, boneless
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Basil Pesto
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- A few leaves of arugula
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- In a dish, mix olive oil, lemon juice, 2 tbsp pesto, and salt and pepper. Add the chicken and coat it well. Marinate for 2 hours in the fridge.
- In a pan over medium heat, cook the chicken for 15 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes and slice the chicken into thin slices.
- Spread mayonnaise on one bread slice and pesto on another one. Top with slices of chicken, tomato, red onion and arugula.