Apple-Turkey Sandwich with Creamy Mustard
Bring home all the fun of a Japanese bento box with the healthy flavours of the corner store deli!
Preparation 10 min
Total 10 min
MADE WITH Bon Matin® Ancient Grains Bread with Quinoa
- 2 slices Bon Matin™ Ancient Grains Bread with Quinoa
- 2 tsp (10 mL) prepared mustard-mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) baby spinach
- 2 slices oven-roasted sliced turkey (about 2 oz/60 g)
- 1/4 small apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 oz (30 g) Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 4 cucumber slices
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) walnut halves
- Spread mustard-mayonnaise evenly over both slices of bread.
- Top with spinach, turkey and apple slices.
- Cap with remaining bread.
- Cut in half diagonally.
- Arrange sandwich in bento box with Cheddar cheese, cucumber and walnuts.