Strawberry Toast with ricotta, honey and roasted almonds
- 44 slices Bon Matin La mie de l'artisanMC Country Grains bread
- 250 ml (1 cup) of ricotta cheese
- Zest of one lemon
- 20 small Quebec strawberries, cut into quarters
- 60 ml (¼ cup) of honey
- 60 ml (¼ cup) of grilled almonds, sliced
- Some dark chocolate shavings (optional)
- In a bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese and lemon zest.
- Grill the bread slices in a toaster or on a barbecue.
- Spread your toasted bread with the lemon ricotta cheese and garnish with strawberries, honey and almonds.
- For chocolate lovers: generously sprinkle your toast with dark chocolate shavings.