Shrimp Salad Sandwich with Avocado and Peach
Juicy summer fresh peaches, creamy avocado with sweet succulent shrimp.
- 1 lb (450 mL) Salad shrimp, patted dry
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Honey Dijon salad dressing
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- 8 Slices Multigrain Bon Matin Bread
- Pumpkin Seeds], lightly toasted
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1 Peach, sliced
- 1 Red pepper, thinly sliced into rounds
- COMBINE shrimp, salad dressing, lime juice and cilantro in a bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- ASSEMBLE the sandwich by topping four of the slices of toasted bread with shrimp salad. Add a layer of avocado, peach, and red pepper slices.
- TOP with the second slice of bread and enjoy.