Salmon Tartare with Strawberries and Heart-shaped Croutons
Whether it’s for a Valentine’s Day treat or just to celebrate someone you love, this salmon strawberry tartare is always a delicious choice. Served with heart-shaped crisps made from organic Bon Matin® La Mie BIO™ thin-sliced 22-grain bread, this tartare recipe is as healthy as it is delicious… and romantic.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the bread into hearts with a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Brush the bread pieces with oil.
- Toast the bread pieces in the oven for 10 minutes until golden brown. Set aside.
- Place all of the tartare ingredients in a bowl. Mix gently.
- On a plate, place 1/3 of the tartare mixture in a cookie cutter to make a heart shape. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Serve with the bread crisps.