Saguenay Lac St-Jean blueberry sandwiches
- 4 slices Bon Matin La mie de l'artisanMC Muesli bread
- 1 cup (250 mL) ricotta or fresh goat cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) local honey
- ½ cup (125 mL) fresh Saguenay Lac St‑Jean wild blueberries
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) roasted hazelnuts
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon zest
- 1 drizzle local honey
- In a bowl, mix together cheese and honey with a fork. Stir in blueberries, crushing them into the mix. Add in hazelnuts and lemon zest.
- Spread the ricotta and blueberries blend on two slices of bread. Top with a dash of honey and cap with the remaining slices to make sandwiches. Indulge!