Pulled Ham Grilled Cheese
- Wilted spinach:
- 15ml (1 teaspoon) butter
- 1 garlic clove cut in 2
- 1lb (4 cups) compact fresh spinach
- Grilled cheese:
- 8 slices Bon Matin La mie de l'artisanMC Muesli bread
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 750ml (3 cups) Baluchon cheese, grated
- Wilted spinach
- 750ml (3 cups) pulled braised ham
- Wilted spinach ‑ In a saucepan, on low heat, let the garlic infuse in the butter for a few minutes. Add the spinach and let wilt while stirring delicately. Remove garlic and reserve.
- Grilled cheese ‑ Butter each slice of bread on one side and place them buttered‑side down on your working station. Place half the cheese on 4 slices of bread. Add the wilted spinach, the ham, and cover with the remaining cheese. Close the sandwiches.
- Heat a large pan on medium‑high heat, place the sandwiches and cook for about 5 minutes. Turn the sandwiches over and keep cooking for 5 minutes or until the bread is golden and the cheese melting.