- 15ml (1tbsp.) olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, sliced
- ½ tomato, seeds removed and sliced
- 3 slices of eggplant, 1cm (½ inch) thick
- ½ orange pepper, cored, seeded and sliced in strips
- ½ small yellow zucchini, cut in slices on the length
- 5ml (1 tsp.) fresh basic, chopped thinly
- Salt and pepper
- 2 slices Bon Matin La mie de l'artisanMC Oats and Quinoa bread
- 1 bocconcini ball, slices (50g)
- 3-4 Kalamata olives, sliced
- Oil the barbecue grill and preheat at medium‑high.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil and garlic.
- In a large bowl, place the vegetables. Drizzle with the oil mixture. Add basil, salt and pepper. Stir.
- Place vegetables on the barbecue grill. Cook until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, grill the bread slices.
- Place the cooked vegetables in a bowl. Let cool.
- Place vegetables on a grilled slice of bread. Add the bocconcini and olives. Close the sandwich with the second slice and enjoy!