- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place the peppers and zucchini slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush the vegetables with a little canola oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Turn peppers and brush with the remaining oil and season again.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes, turning the vegetables halfway through. Let cool and cut the peppers into strips.
- Cut the halloumi to obtain 8 slices about 0.5 cm thick.
- Cook the slices of halloumi in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until the slices are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt and Sriracha sauce.
- To assemble the sandwiches, spread the spicy mayonnaise mixture on 4 slices of 100% Whole Grain Bon MatinTM La mie BIOTM bread (toasted or not). Add the grilled vegetables, 2 slices of halloumi, microgreens and avocado slices. Close the sandwiches. Cut in half if desired.
Tips: Microgreens complement sandwiches well because they are packed with nutrients. They are excellent sources of protein, vitamins and minerals and contain important nutrients for health such as glucosinolates, some phenolic compounds and selenium. Since microgreens are very young, their nutrient concentration is very high, making them a great choice to add to sandwiches and salads at lunchtime.