Club Sandwich with Crab
How to take advantage of crab season in Quebec? By creating our original crab club sandwich recipe! This recipe will allow you to enjoy summer flavours while experimenting in the kitchen. Bon Matin® La Mie BIO™ thin sliced 22 grains and seeds bread is perfect for layered sandwiches - you’ll see!
- 6 slices of Bon Matin® La Mie BIO™ thin sliced 22 grains and seeds bread
- 1 1/2 cups shredded crab meat
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1/2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Pepper to taste
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers cut into ribbons
- Arugula leaves to taste
- In a bowl, add the crab meat.
- Add the green onions, coriander, 2 tbsp mayonnaise, sriracha, lemon juice and pepper.
- Toast the bread slices.
- Spread mayonnaise on 2 slices of bread, divide the crab mixture and add the cucumbers.
- Add 2 other bread slices and top with mayonnaise, tomato slices and arugula.
- Close the sandwich with the last 2 slices.
- Cut in four and secure with cocktail skewers.