Burrata and Cherry Tomato Salad on Toast
This is our mouthwatering recipe for burrata and cherry tomato salad. It’s the perfect topping for a toasted slice of 12 Grains Bon Matin™ La Mie de L’artisan™ bread.
- 6 slices of 12 Grains Bon Matin™ La Mie de L’artisan™ bread
- 450 g multicoloured cherry tomatoes
- 1 ball burrata cheese at room temperature
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup fresh basil
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs
- Handful of finely chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- 2. Brush the bread with oil and sprinkle with Italian herbs.
- 3. Toast the bread in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- 4. Halve the cherry tomatoes and place in a bowl. Add the oil, garlic, lemon juice, onion, basil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- 5. Place the burrata in the middle of a serving plate and spoon the tomato mixture around it. Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with the toasted bread.