Blueberry Salad with Feta Cheese, Pecans, Cucumbers and Chickpeas
This salad is full of freshness and is perfect for lunchtime! Accompanied by a few slices of Bon Matin™ La mie BIO™ Quinoa and Sunflower Seed bread, it is a real delight.
Preparation 15 min
Total 25 min
MADE WITH Bon Matin® La mie BIO™ Quinoa and Sunflower Seeds
- 2 slices of Bon Matin™ La mie BIO™ Quinoa & Sunflower Seeds Bread
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- A few chopped dill leaves
- 3 cups arugula
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, sliced
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup feta cheese cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients of the dressing well. Reserve.
- Brush the bread slices with olive oil and dill leaves, then toast in the oven for 10 minutes at 400°F. Reserve.
- In a salad bowl, add the arugula, cucumbers, shallot, blueberries, chickpeas, and dill.
- Add the dressing, pecans and feta cheese and serve with the slices of toast.